Hi y’all!!!! Since V day is around the corner I thought to share few of my gift ideas that you might find helpful and good to buy one for her/him! What are you guys upto and planning for? Do share up in the comments section below, I would love to talk to you! Check this up now.
1. I’m crushing over this little red sheath dress. It’s so beautiful! The colour and the design both are perfect for Valentine’s day or night out.
2. Check this multicoloured stone with tassels earring, isn’t so beautiful? I got handed one similar. It’s pocket pinch and can be gifted to your ladies.
3. In case you’re running late and last time shoppers, you can quickly grab a wristwatch for your lady or (9.) man. When pieces are so beautiful, it has to be impressive! If you’re wristwatch lover then this one will certainly be your love! And for your man, apple watch speaks itself!
4. Couldn’t resist to add this on the list!! It’s so pretty and fits the carves so perfectly and it’s just a statement piece for the day/night out. Add a black heeled boots or just the heels and a black clutch with golden finishing.
5. It’s pretty cute vanity case. So you sure can add to your gift list to let your lady know that you care for her every little aspect. It makes us go easy to find our necessary pieces quick on time.
6. This peach coloured floral heels is every girl’s must have. Flower on the open toe front and the peach colour making the heel perfect to pair with our dresses be it bodycon or little short dresses or any other, it goes perfect accordingly.
7. Ah this mobile case is just perfect for the upcoming summer days. I already have bought few, if you follow me, you probably saw one of mine and (10.) so does this earphones. The colour and the watermelon print both making the earphone pretty good to be handed one.
8. This golden earring can go with almost everything and can be used for our daily goings.
9. See above in 3.
10. See 7.
11. If you’re a bookworm and haven’t yet tried this set, go for it now!!! I got to get a set for my own soon I finish what I have unread.
Hope you enjoy it. Talk to you soon!