Since Summer has queued up we all tend to go for light in weight and colour both so we can beat the heat. So I am up today with something Summer stripes and each of them goes super cool and chic. I have added everything from dresses to tops/ blouses to skirt so you can find something you love!!
On the first row all of these 5 pieces are absolutely love and a must have if you want your summer days happy and fun filled, each of the pieces are so playful and screams comfort and playfulness.
– [ ] That blue striped fit & flare dress is so girlyyy and the colour makes it so softened. That fabric belt and tie up details on both of the shoulders making the dress look so cuteee, awww! Sadly I couldn’t grab it since it’s running my size out. Pairing a pumps with it will go crazy!
– [ ] Even that pinafore dress with a white blouse looks so so pretty and absolutely a love!!! The designers are killing it! Guys don’t miss such pieces this summer!
– [ ] See that red white striped dress with somewhat ruffled sleeves, isn’t it so pretty?? Boy it would be a great piece if you staple it in your closet, the fabric says it’s cool for autumn, winter and spring but I’m pretty unsure if it’s cool for summer! I however loved the stripes so kept it in this list in case you want to stock it go on.
These three pieces are worth buying so make sure you have one at least!
– [ ] For casual everyday outings rest of two dress might go cool and loving if you are a strip lover and looking to get one at least. Both of the pieces looks beautiful and versatile to make show some creativity or pair with anything in black or white!
Striped tops aka blouses, I kept only few in the list, but if you check online you might find more choices but for these are quite special yet simple.
– [ ] Take that striped embroidered piece, that gives the both stripes and embroidery haha. So goo to grab that! Isn’t it so?
– [ ] That black and white striped top is cool to pair with jeans or skirts.
– [ ] The red and white striped long top/ blouse is great and so is the colour, I mean who doesn’t love stripes in red? Anyone of you? It’s cool to pair with denim shorts, or if you are fine to wear it alone that may go crazy perfect. Pairing it with jeans will go good too.
Let’s finish off with a striped skirt and what could be more better than a bright multi coloured stripes? Hehe see how pretty is that skirt!
Hope you beauties like it as much as I did!! I checked so many pieces and finally came up with these pieces, each has been done with so care and eye in detail. I really appreciate the work. Love the pieces. ❤️
Hope you guys have a wonderful #Wednesday and keep reading in. 😘